The ideal system to rapidly analyse, plan, and maintain optimal inventory
The opportunity with the UD Inventory System is to improve cashflow and customer satisfaction, increase revenue and reduce waste By aligning inventory with targeted service levels, you can minimise your investment in inventory and make a tangible improvement to outcomes, such as your ability to serve. By only storing what you really need obsolescence costs can also reduce. UD Inventory System provides a complete solution to deliver those critical benefits.
The solution: UD Inventory System
The Unipart Digital Inventory System is an easy-to-use, lightweight tool that optimises inventory in complex supply chains. Developed by Unipart, UD Inventory System provides advanced inventory optimisation processes through a user-friendly, online platform hosted by the Unipart Cloud.
UD Inventory System is based on a wealth of first-hand experience from Unipart’s global logistics network. It can be rapidly deployed, integrating with your ERP and focussing on the ideal configuration for your organisation.
What the UD Inventory System delivers:
● Analyses past demand and supply data
● Policy-driven, set according to desired stock and service levels
● Policy informs recommended min/max SKU stock to drive stock level
● Enables exception-based management to improve business agility
● Cater for promotional uplift, seasonal profiles or new product launch scenarios
● Multi-tier demand aggregation
● Supports repairables planning and product supersession
● User-friendly interface with graphical illustration of SKU demand profile
● Scenario modelling of service-level changes on inventory
● Simple setup and configuration, making it suitable for smaller organisation
● Rapid implementation
● Full support from Unipart’s team of inventory management experts
Not only can you simulate processes, you can optimise them
Advanced data analysis tools help you optimise your inventory, according to the required balance of stock and availability.
The optimiser analyses the outcomes of different policies on actual demand through a simulation of the supply chain. These simulations can include multiple network tiers, thereby identifying the best solutions for the supply chain as a whole.
A choice of configuration is then offered with a range of optimised policies that each deliver different balances of stock and availability.
Watch our video to find out more
See other products in our portfolio
Digital Communication Cell
Keep disparate teams connected and give leaders immediate access to live heartbeat data and analytics.VIEW PRODUCT
Providing production lines with new levels of agility and delivering truly flexible warehouse management.VIEW PRODUCT
Improving production-line efficiency. Reducing operating costs. Increasing productivity. The Smart Gauge difference.VIEW PRODUCT