Covid-Responsible is how Unipart invites all employees and visitors to behave when on site.
Between March 2020 and March 2022, Unipart introduced a range of Covid-Secure measures to ensure the health and safety of employees and visitors to sites in line with Government guidance.
There is no longer a legal requirement for many Covid-Secure measures, but Unipart continues to encourage all employees and visitors to be Covid-Responsible.
In the interests of everyone’s health and safety, when planning to attend or when on a Unipart site please consider:
- wearing a face mask or covering in enclosed areas, where you are working with others who may be more vulnerable, or if you have a cough or cold (but are well enough to be in work)
- avoiding access to a Unipart site if you have a temperature
- regularly washing or sanitising your hands
- cleaning your work area before and after use
- leaving the site promptly if you begin to show Covid symptoms and feel unwell
- ventilating an area if a CO2 monitor sounds.
Please be Covid-Responsible on Unipart site to help keep yourself, and our employees and visitors safe.