Apprenticeship Opportunities in Unipart Logistics
Unipart Logistics is part of the Unipart Group – a leading provider of manufacturing, logistics and consultancy services – and developing young talent is vital to our current and future success.
The Unipart Apprentice programme has gone from strength-to-strength and developed some fantastic individuals who are now working across our business, not only in our own operations but also as consultants within our clients’ businesses.
We are therefore pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for our 2015 Apprentice programme to work within our logistics operations in Crewe, Coventry, Evesham, Oxford and Tamworth.
As a Unipart Logistics Apprentice you’ll not only learn the skills you need to build a great career in logistics, but you’ll also be part of one of the largest private companies in our sector with a global footprint and an impressive list of blue chip clients.
About the Warehousing and Storage Apprenticeship
The Warehousing and Storage Apprenticeship focuses on the movement and storage of goods, which is an essential part of any logistics operation. It is very operationally based, with the majority of learning being undertaken in the workplace.
There are three stages to the Apprenticeship
• In the first year as an apprentice you will work towards completing an Intermediary Apprenticeship. Over this 12 month scheme you will work towards achieving an NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) at Level 2 and a BTEC technical certificate, as well as working in a variety of roles in the warehouse.
• After successful completion of the Intermediary Apprenticeship you will then have the opportunity to progress to the next 12 month stage, called the Advanced Apprenticeship.
• Once the second year has been completed, as an apprentice you will have the opportunity to undertake the third and final stage, called the Higher Apprenticeship. We believe that this new apprenticeship structure will fit very well with the Unipart “gate to great” journey – a long-term strategic programme aimed at creating Expert Practitioners, who are fully competent in the Unipart Way tools and techniques – and a fantastic starting point for your career with Unipart.
What entry qualifications are we looking for?
• A genuine interest in starting a career at Unipart
• A passion for learning and working in the logistics sector
• Must have the legal right to work in the UK
• At least 3 GSCEs (or equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above.
We are really pleased and excited to be able to offer a 12 month Business Administration Apprenticeship programme within Unipart Logistics. Apprentices will work towards their Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Business Administration whilst gaining valuable skills and knowledge in an administration role within various teams.
If you are interested or you know someone who may be interested in an Apprenticeship at Unipart Logistics please contact Siobhan Shields Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. The closing date for applications is 26th June 2015.